Look no further than screen mirroring! This guide will show you how to screen mirror iphone to vizio tv. Learn how in this simple guide. Use your Vizio-TV as a screen mirroring device to experience your favorite apps, pictures, and movies on a bigger screen.
Screen mirroring can be a practical and simple solution whether you want to watch a movie with friends or share a presentation with a group.
It may take effort to figure out how to mirror your iPhone to a Vizio TV because not all TVs are made equally. In this blog post, we’ll explore the screen mirror of your iPhone to a Vizio-TV with simple steps. Let’s get started.
Related Article: How to Screen Record on iPhone XS Max with Audio?
Details About How To Screen Mirror iPhone To Vizio TV
Screen mirror in your iPhone to your Vizio TV and only requires a few easy steps. Here is a detailed screen mirror iPhone to vizio-tv with simple steps.
- It is necessary to check whether your screen mirror is processed to function. But first, check that both your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Press the “Input” button on your Vizio TV remote control and choose “Screen Mirroring” as the input source.
- Swipe up or down from the top or bottom of a mobile and access the control center. You can access the control center on any phone, including iPhone X, iPhone 8, or other models.
- Select “Screen Mirroring” by tapping it. Swipe left to access more options. If you don’t see this option, look for “Screen Mirroring.”
- Your iPhone will now look for devices that are open for connection. Please wait for your Vizio TV to show up on the list of devices that are available before tapping on it.
- A PIN code may be requested from you. If so, look for the code on your Vizio TV screen and enter it on your iPhone.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored on your Vizio TV once the connection is made. Now your iPhone UI is connected to your TV, and you can enjoy movies or anything else.
Related Article: Does iPhone 7 have Portrait Mode ( iPhone 8 and 7 plus )
That’s all, then! Your iPhone’s videos, audio, and others can now be viewed on a larger screen. However, If you have any issues with the screen mirror during play, here are simple guidelines for solving your problems.
- It must be checked that your iPhone and Vizio Tv are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure that your Vizio TV is on and the “Screen Mirroring” input source is selected.
- Restart your Vizio TV and iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone’s Wi-Fi after disabling it.
- Your iPhone should forget its Wi-Fi network and then re-connect to it.
- Now Install the most recent software and update it for your iPhone.
- If it’s still a problem, go to the Vizio Tv manual or contact customer service for help.
Finally, screen mirroring your iPhone to your Vizio TV is a practical and simple way to appreciate your entertainment on a bigger screen. If you follow our guide, so its too much easy and quick process to connect the screen mirror.
Related Article: Best VIZIO Sound Bar For 65 Inch TV
Screen mirroring your iPhone to your Vizio TV can enhance your viewing experience and make it more convenient to enjoy your favorite content on a larger screen. So, follow the steps mentioned in this guide and enjoy a bigger and better viewing experience.