We know there are billions of Android users in the world. On the other hand, the Apple watch comes with alluring features that force Android users to ask, “Can I Use Apple Watch with Android”. The shortest answer to this question is a “Big No”.
However, there is a catch to using the wearable with Android for some basic features. Let me explain how to use the watch with your android smartphone.
Related Read: I found an apple watch how do I reset it?
How can I Use Apple Watch With Android Smartphone?
As we have described earlier, there is no hack to use the wearable with Android because of Apple Watch’s compatibility issues; nevertheless, you can use some of the primary functions of this wearing gadget by using the following trick;
Note: You need an iPhone before initiation the process
- First, set up the Watch with an iPhone and connect it to the LTE service.
- After that, turn off your watch, iPhone, and Android phone
- Now eject that LTE carrier (SIM Card) from your iPhone and place it in your Android phone
- Turn on your watch, Android phone, and iPhone
Now your wearable is ready to use with an Android phone with some basic functions like; receiving calls.
Related Read: Where is the mic on AirPods?
Problems you might face:
If you are using an Apple Watch with Android by using the method mentioned above, you might face the following problems;
- You need an iPhone to initiate that process
- You can’t use all the given functions of the Watch with Android (only limited use)
- It is hard to keep your software and Apps up to date by using above mentioned method
- You need an iPhone to install a new App on your Watch
- The battery drains fats because of continuous usage of LTE
Best Apple Watch Alternatives for Android Users:
It might not be wise to search for different methods for using an Apple Watch with an Android smartphone. Whether you are using Samsung, onePlus, or any other models of Google, plenty of smart watches are compatible with your Android phones.
Here, we are going to enlist different smart watches loaded with amazing features which are compatible with your Android phone as well;
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
- Fitbit Versa 3
- Garmin Forerunner 255
- TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra
We hope you have found the answer to your question; can I use the apple watch with Android? Aside from that, we have tried to explain various aspects to quench your thirst. Nonetheless, if you have any other questions, please do ask in the comment section. Thank you. Stay blessed.